Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

Then they need to gtt the hell out of TN cause our State Law says they cant mandate that!

Only people mentioned by @Josiewells in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Josie Taylor to her Publication

Remind them of the Nuremberg Code and tell them that it doesn't matter if they were following orders, they will be executed just like they were in WWII

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Greedy Doctors?

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

What the Hell??? JUST SAY NO. Stand Up For Your Life.#SheepKnowMore. Stop the Damn Insanity. You know what to do. Do it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Mine hits me up all the time I just point to my Trump visor hat and shake my head no with a grin.
Never get the death jab!