Heavenly Father,

I pray for all of the Patriots here specifically on AnonUp.com.

I pray specifically for the ones that are struggling to understand what is happening. I pray that they will be blessed directly from Thee to unveil Thy knowledge unto them so they can see Thy plan unfolding with perfect vision.

I pray that they will pray themselves to Thee to have courage in all things. To pray to Thee to know what they should be doing and how they should be doing it. To pray to Thee to understand EXACTLY how Thou communicates to them so they recognize Thy voice every single day.

Bless them with a perfect understanding that they need Thee for every single decision and to understand why that is important.

Bless them that they feel loved and cared for, even though these days appear to be dark. Bless them to understand they have a family outside of their earthly family and to know how important that is.

These things I pray for in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In Christs Name I stand in agreement. 🤝

In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

-John 14:13-14

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏💥🙏💥😇

AMEN!

🙏Thank you so much Doq. I've included you in my prayers as well.

Amen

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Amen !

I claim this ... Thanx Much 🤔

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

i agree in Jesus name and blessings upon you too.❤️

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Amen! 🙏🏻❤️

Amen!

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

Jesus hear our cries out to you, only you are the way, the truth, and life, we need you now, in Jesus's name Amen

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen 🙏🏻

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Amen 🇨🇦

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Lord please hear our prayers. Amen.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amen Doq, we stand with God!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

AMEN🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

God Bless you, Doq. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Amen! 🐸🇺🇸❤️

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

🙏🇺🇸Amen!
Thank you, Doq!
May God bless you and yours.🇺🇸🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you. Always a good reminder for me.

Amen

Amen doq 🙏🏻❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

I'll just add this !!!! Truth GOD !!!!

(1) Show this thread

God bless you DoQ!! The world needs more of you!! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤😇

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Bless you also Doq and Thank you!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

Amen!

some of us have waited and prayed this would come to pass during our lifetime. it’s here. Thank you Jesus. ❤️

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

I Have Been Waiting Preparing And Positioning Myself For 60 Years For This Very Time

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

and may God bless you as well, watch over you and family. Thank you!

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Amen.🙏