Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers. 65 of 100 are Pedos and child killers. 90% of DC is Corrupt.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m1k

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

How do we ever recover from all of this as a country and throughout the world? Just how? It just breaks my heart and soul. I cry all the time about all of this. Pray. Pray. Pray.

I too cry! I didn't think Ted Cruz was part of that evil. Just thought he was corrupt. They all need to Die!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gailsu in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Gail ONeill to her Publication

GOD will eradicate them all from the earth. I have put my trust in GOD and JESUS. They will see us through.