One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers. 65 of 100 are Pedos and child killers. 90% of DC is Corrupt.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m1k

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

I so much wanted those that I thought were "good guys", to be just that. This breaks my heart.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

Q said 90% of congress is corrupt. Child satanic abusers, traffickers, rapist, and murders should all burn in hell. That said, I am unsure of who this person is, sorry to say I’m not tracking. Who is he? Is he still alive, murdered??
Sorry for the questions but, just trying to learn and be discerning

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Thats correct 90% of all government is corrupt and will be arrested and prosecuted. Glad most are useless Lawyers.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Be was murdered only a few months after listing all the Senators who were Pedophiles and Child murderers and 65 out of 100 are guilty. This research he did was recently made public.

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

How do we ever recover from all of this as a country and throughout the world? Just how? It just breaks my heart and soul. I cry all the time about all of this. Pray. Pray. Pray.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Pure Evil is being exposed and the world is watching. The first arrest is a week or so away and then they all go down. Its the 10 Days of the Glory of God and miraculus occurrences will take place. Pray to God from your heart and soul. Ask God to give you strenght to bear the burdens of all that will be known .

Cardmaker/crafter, Trump Supporter, Knowledge is Power!, Twitter Banned me!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I too cry! I didn't think Ted Cruz was part of that evil. Just thought he was corrupt. They all need to Die!

(2) Show this thread

TORYS LAST VIDEO WAS ONLY 6 MONTHS AFTER HE MADE THIS ONE ..............VIDEO PAGE LINK https://www.youtube.com/c/TorySmithDNA/videos

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

He was murdered 100% .

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

He was screaming about Pence 5 years ago (probably longer) he was definitely taken out for his truths!
ORRRRR, he could be one of the 900 that went into hiding presumed dead, so we shall see.
I would love to see him again and shake his hand or hug him. Warrior for our children!💗🙏

(2) Show this thread

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

the guy that made the video, i believe he was exterminated a while back. he was naming some high profile people, like Clinton's.
he said "they" were killing him in one of his videos.
used to follow him, he looked worse and worse, then no more!

In response Ken Conner to his Publication

Yes he was murdered .

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

Ted cruz been 'replaced' i believe.
Not the same man!

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

I believe it as many of these people are gone. Actors like a movie each playing their role.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Hope the truth is shown soon.

(3) Show this thread

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

I am just sick about this! Dean Heller, ex Senator of Nevada always made my skin crawl. Met him in person when he was doing the campaign circuit. I hope he has been arrested and is now worm food!!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

what? ted cruz?

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

I was shocked too.

(1) Show this thread