CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I thought we were assured to sit tight and leave everything in place . That Quantum system is tracking everything down to the penny and all will be kept safe, though it may look very temporarily like all is lost.

are you talking TD Ameritrade?

ty for the heads up but i dont take financial or medical advice from strangers on social media regardless of how many followers they have

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Already there Doq, Nans ahead of this!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Not sure what to make of this. It doesn't matter what facility your money is in if inflation kills the dollar. 🤔

Move into small, local credit unions. Most credit unions do not have share holders. The boards are made up of members.

Alternatives to banks- cookie jar, inside the mattress, buried in a hole outside, in a cut out book. in a home safe, but try to remember exactly where you put it.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Every Time to her Publication

my grandpa kept his in baggies tucked in food boxes in the deep freeze. 🙂

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Every Time to her Publication

🤣😂🙌

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Unfortunarely, there are not a lot of places to run and hide.

Even if you bury your money in the backyard, inflation is going to eat it up.
I like gold & silver, but storing $100,000’s of physical metal becomes a challenge. Note safety deposit box = bad idea.

BTW, don’t forget that Merrill lynch is owned by Bank of America.

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

Local credit union that we have loved for years.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Yes, did this a LONG time ago! Looking forward to seeing them go DOWN!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Btw, A Credit Union is just that, a group of people with a bank account at a major bank. So, fyi, credit unions are NOT a bank. If the bank they deal with goes down so do they.

What about Capital One? Are they crashing soon? Or just meerly awful?

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

Don’t have any money in them but owe them some on credit card.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

great news most of the physical branches in chicago have closed and not reopened.
happy to say good ridance to BOA…bunch of thieves, ripping people off with their ridiculious fees!

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

My mom passed away this year…I kept telling her she needed to leave BOA. We are getting ready to close her estate so i was looking at her acct. yesterday. $12.00 a month “maintenance fee”!!! It’s not like she had a lot of money or transactions…she lived on social security!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

HSBC?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

TD 👀
I guess my power loan and Visa are going bye bye..for frig sake!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We don‘t have cash in any of those but have a mortgage. Any info on mortgages? Can’t pay it off.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Question please. So pull my money out, what about paying my bills to same bank. "Chase" ? Please answer 🙏

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I tried but hubby who is really getting fed up with me, said no! 😐 So just gonna have Faith. 😉😊💜🙏 Love ya Doq but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE. 😁

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

im in the same boat as you. keeping my faith in God, the Father- my Lord and Savior- Jesus, and Holy Spirit

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Or a credit union. They are owned by its members

never in one to begin with. been awake for a HOT minute😎

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

@DoqHolliday: I am not a big fan of sending PM. But since I have a ? regarding banking, I hope you don't mind I shoot over this quick ? for ya in your in-box.
Thanks in advance, Doq!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I guess not...

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

all banks big or small have to transact through central banks, a bank is a bank. all roads lead to Rome.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Our money is said to be safe for the change-over.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response white light to his Publication

Suit yourself

(1) Show this thread