Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Alternatives to banks- cookie jar, inside the mattress, buried in a hole outside, in a cut out book. in a home safe, but try to remember exactly where you put it.

my grandpa kept his in baggies tucked in food boxes in the deep freeze. ๐Ÿ™‚

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ดRomanian by birth, American by choice.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I lived in Cambodia and I was always prepared in case of a home invasion. I had roughly $100 in $10โ€™s and $5โ€™s in an envelope โ€œhiddenโ€ in the closet. I kept my money in a pringles can which was in the trashcan under the bathroom sink.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Excellent idea!

(1) Show this thread
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I was going to say the freezer, but I've heard that thief's look there. I got creative once and hid some receipts under the towels in the linen closet, and a few years later, found them. That's why I wrote, remember where you stash your cash! In a way, sorry to say, but this thread points to how dependent we are, on big brother (banks)

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Every Time to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would forget too!

(1) Show this thread