Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

great news most of the physical branches in chicago have closed and not reopened.
happy to say good ridance to BOA…bunch of thieves, ripping people off with their ridiculious fees!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

My mom passed away this year…I kept telling her she needed to leave BOA. We are getting ready to close her estate so i was looking at her acct. yesterday. $12.00 a month “maintenance fee”!!! It’s not like she had a lot of money or transactions…she lived on social security!!!!!!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

i am sorry for the loss of your mother 🙏
yes sadly they enslave people into paying their outrageous fees. it will be good to see their system collapse

(1) Show this thread