Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CANCEL ALL BIG BANKS ASAP!!!

Get your money out of the following banks immediately and move into the smallest, best rated community bank you can:

- Chase
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Citi
- US Bank
- TD

Alternatives to banks- cookie jar, inside the mattress, buried in a hole outside, in a cut out book. in a home safe, but try to remember exactly where you put it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Every Time to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Every Time to her Publication

my grandpa kept his in baggies tucked in food boxes in the deep freeze. πŸ™‚

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I was going to say the freezer, but I've heard that thief's look there. I got creative once and hid some receipts under the towels in the linen closet, and a few years later, found them. That's why I wrote, remember where you stash your cash! In a way, sorry to say, but this thread points to how dependent we are, on big brother (banks)

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I lived in Cambodia and I was always prepared in case of a home invasion. I had roughly $100 in $10’s and $5’s in an envelope β€œhidden” in the closet. I kept my money in a pringles can which was in the trashcan under the bathroom sink.

(2) Show this thread