Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets.com/star-nations.html

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry and@iamjason

high pitch sounds
collective energy
unity of light
bloodtypes that lead back to the Sumerians
and more...

I do know that when two people of a certain energy quality get together they can do... things...have witnessed it.

Ready to understand that which I don't atm...
Start the class, lol.
And is Mac going to pop in as guest lecturer?

Love you all♡

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

i ve witnessed this portal opening … as i was the messanger for a loved one on the otherside ….

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My visitor has shown me many and when I wake up sometimes it is like I have trouble getting back to here.
It is just like walking thro water.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Or we are all asleep on those ships now.....playing VR

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Well something has for sure changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks!
Nana seems to be fluctuating between timelines or something day and night. Things feel a bit weird.

(1) Show this thread