Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets.com/star-nations.html

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i ve witnessed this portal opening … as i was the messanger for a loved one on the otherside ….

My visitor has shown me many and when I wake up sometimes it is like I have trouble getting back to here.
It is just like walking thro water.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i was fully awake sitting in my living room… i could see into that world - it was a battlefield the grandparents had warrior wings his tattered and torn dirty hers were more delicate … he keeps looking back as if to tell me listen up you have no time get this messgage to your sister - it cant wait ! as if they opened this portal makinf sure no one else went thru either way while he guarded the entrance… my sister said how would i know of this as she told not a soul of this decision she was holding onto for 3 days and the day was here for her to decide ! she knew what she had to do with the message from him ! it was beyond amazing

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow that is amazing.
I see what looks like windows or movie clips playing off and on, they fly by on both sides of my closed eye vision and every now and then one will stop long enough for me to watch what is going on. It has always been strangers tho I think. There have been so many I really dont remember ever seeing anyone I know except myself and my twin flame. He has evidentially been with me thro many lives. he has shown me a few.
He is not currently earth bound.

(1) Show this thread