Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets.com/star-nations.html

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Or we are all asleep on those ships now.....playing VR

Well something has for sure changed in the last 2 or 3 weeks!
Nana seems to be fluctuating between timelines or something day and night. Things feel a bit weird.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Agree, Nana, lately EVERYTHING has ramped up.
ENERGIES, FREQUENCIES & DREAMS
are off the charts.
Shackles are disintegrating.
Scales are falling from our too long imprisoned eyes.
The worlds we are "seeing"
the INFINITE worlds we will know again.
Lord.
The destruction of the old continues & is heartbreaking.
But the dawning of the new
is simultaneously breaking & glorious.
I hold onto my visions because they feel truer
than this place, where the old matrix was
& is no more.
Portals & Stargates await us!
No more Timelines or Dimensions.
No more measurements!!
No more death/rebirth.
I will NOT be Gulliverized
ever ever ever again!! 🙏🤩🌟🌍🌸🌹🔥💞

#Ascension
#wwg1wga
#godwon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Yes maam and we think that this is a long time but in God time is really is in the "twinkling of and eye"
Time is not at all what we think.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I've been "studying" Tartarian architecture the past year, and I think I see what is meant by "many mansions".

I can't wait!!!

(2) Show this thread

ditto.....noticed last night looking at moon and thinking it was to far North.....

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

The Moon used to be in the sky at point "x" in my window around 9pm ... then it didn't show up until 4 hours later the next week. So its orbit did an acceleration of sorts.

Tonight same spot at 4 am. another 2 hours difference in a couple of days ... very strange.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Vibrations.....Galore....Something changed within that time, last night we found a higher gear as well....

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread