Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Our alien frens say there are portals all over the planet and we can actually form a portal ourselves if we realize our soul powers!
https://www.galacticfacets.com/star-nations.html

i ve witnessed this portal opening … as i was the messanger for a loved one on the otherside ….

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @movementiscomin in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My visitor has shown me many and when I wake up sometimes it is like I have trouble getting back to here.
It is just like walking thro water.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i was fully awake sitting in my living room… i could see into that world - it was a battlefield the grandparents had warrior wings his tattered and torn dirty hers were more delicate … he keeps looking back as if to tell me listen up you have no time get this messgage to your sister - it cant wait ! as if they opened this portal makinf sure no one else went thru either way while he guarded the entrance… my sister said how would i know of this as she told not a soul of this decision she was holding onto for 3 days and the day was here for her to decide ! she knew what she had to do with the message from him ! it was beyond amazing

(1) Show this thread