We all have family that wouldn’t listen and took the vaxx. My sister was one of those and has came down with CV19 along with her entire family. Her blood O2 is in themid 70’s and I expect once the ambulance arrives at the hospital they will intibate her.
Its began , the process of vaxxed individuals dying. I’m heading there with Meds to treat her even if against the staff MD’s permission. Wish me luck as I try to save my sister.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers up

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

Father God, we lift up all those who are facing illness today. We ask that You would bring healing, comfort and peace to their bodies. Calm their fears and let them experience the healing power of Your Love. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for your family!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I don't know if I would tell them your plan. Yes, see if you can get the doctor on board with your regimen of hcq or ivermectin, AB and zinc. If not, wait until they leave,

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I would do the same thing! You are a good brother.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Demand a BiPAP machine instead of a vent.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏

💙🙏 Sending your sister loving and healing energy. May all of our prayers be united to help her.

Stand your ground. You have the right to say what she might need. We're here for you, if you need us. Blessings.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

🙏Prayers & healing thoughts being sent your way

Praying for your sister and family. 🙏

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

God Bless You and Your Family. Praying for All of You.
🙏🙏✝️🙏🙏
💚

🙏🙏🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Oh no Storm 😭Sending prayers WRWY 😔🙏 God bless you all. ❤️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

She is at the ER now and her blood O2 is now in the mid 60’s and this sounds like blood clots in her lungs to me. She was fine last night and all this occurred today.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good luck and do what you can. Will be praying for you and your sister.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Praying!

(2) Show this thread

prayers that your able to complete her healing 🙏

God Bless you and your family Storm. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

🙏

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Praying for you and your sister to be filled with the power of Jesus in the Holy Spirit🙏

God anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and with power and he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil because God was with him. Acts 10:38

i pray she gets the meds in time!

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

Refuse ventilator
Insist on High IV Vit C
Insist on Budisamide

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Good luck, I'm praying for her 🙏🙏

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

praying

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

🙏🏻many prayers Storm...good luck and Godspeed...if you need an ear or a shoulder, dont hesitate to reach out❤️

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot!! Love God and Country!! #MAGA

Many Prayers!!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Praying for your success. My daughter has been vaxxed, I will do the same when the time comes.

🙏❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good luck and prayers, there was absolutely nothing more you could have done.