QAnon John 🇺🇸🐸, [26.08.21 14:10]
I am calling for a TOTAL MILITARY MUTINY against this ROGUE ADMINISTRATION.

NOW!!!

Please forward if you agree!

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

that would be something........they been doing the heavy lifting for the DS since before we were all born and when people refused like in vietnam you got forced or jailed to do their bidding

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I was just talking to my daughter and my son in law has done 3 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has to take the jab possibly next drill and I can't get them to see! He will take it and my daughter who is an RN/BA working and going on with school. She has been working open heart and the hospital is MAKING THE POISON SHOT MANDATORY and she said she'd do whatever she had to do to support her family. PLEASE pray for children. They also have 6 boys.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

May God Bless Your Family! Most Of My Family Took It Too Including My Husband,They Wouldn’t Listen, I Pray For All Who Took This Vax! So Scary!

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

May God Bless Your Family! Most Of My Family Took It Too Including My Husband,They Wouldn’t Listen, I Pray For All Who Took This Vax! So Scary!

(2) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

AGREE!!! This has gone on long enough and not sure what to believe from either side anymore....They have messed up our health, our freedoms, our economy, our livelihoods, our borders, our children and they're coming for our guns....ENOUGH!!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

coming for our guns, physically forcing the vax, or any attempt to put unvaxed in Fema camps will be met with the ACTUAL spirit of the American people which is flippin the bird while rattling through mags.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Absolutely! It is WAAAAY past time now. NO MORE SUFFERING. NO MORE TYRANNY. NO MORE EVIL.

I 100% Agree! We Are Loosing Our Country Day By Day! I’m Pleading!