Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

QAnon John 🇺🇸🐸, [26.08.21 14:10]
I am calling for a TOTAL MILITARY MUTINY against this ROGUE ADMINISTRATION.

NOW!!!

Please forward if you agree!

I was just talking to my daughter and my son in law has done 3 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has to take the jab possibly next drill and I can't get them to see! He will take it and my daughter who is an RN/BA working and going on with school. She has been working open heart and the hospital is MAKING THE POISON SHOT MANDATORY and she said she'd do whatever she had to do to support her family. PLEASE pray for children. They also have 6 boys.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

May God Bless Your Family! Most Of My Family Took It Too Including My Husband,They Wouldn’t Listen, I Pray For All Who Took This Vax! So Scary!

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

May God Bless Your Family! Most Of My Family Took It Too Including My Husband,They Wouldn’t Listen, I Pray For All Who Took This Vax! So Scary!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank you. God Bless you. I will remember you as well as others like us in my prayers. I'm sorry sis. My husband don't listen. He's actually tired of me a nd my conspiracy theories. 😐 HOLDING ON TO JESUS!

(1) Show this thread