CPAs all over the country are saying the IRS is acting strange.

If the deep state had control, would the IRS be acting strange or acting like a well-oiled machine?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Made a call. Confirmed. They are fumbling with 2019, coming after people who owe in an unusual fashion.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I got first stimulus (direct deposit), but never got any others, so I filed 2019 late (with 2020) to fix all that even though I wasn’t actually required to file for 2019. Due to not filing 2019 on time, could not e-file, so everything got mailed. Both 2019 state and 2020 state paid me my small refunds (one was direct deposit and one was a check). Today is August 25 and not a peep from the federal returns nor the outstanding stimulus. All the vax dems I know are having no issues with these things... including one with a lost 2019 return who had to refile 2019 to fix his mess. His stuff got fixed fast.

I just figure they hate me.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I have been mailed three separate surveys regarding an audit (for the 2018 tax year) that has still not been resolved. WHEN has the IRS ever sent out customer satisfaction surveys regarding the audit process? That was my "yuge" indicator that things are indeed very different. I had a lot of fun filling them out, too!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Filed by mail in April - still no refund. A company I work for sent a letter regarding a name change to the IRS last October. No reply or action taken on the request. I don't think anyone is home.

Just got my refund check, the first one in 15 years. I sent my return to Fresno but the check came from Kansas. Heard they closed many offices.

They have my husband as deceased but still cash his payment check.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

My mother filed in march, still no return.
My kids filed in may and received their returns with a a couple of weeks.
I had to pay and they cashed the check pretty damn quick.

The IRS was NEVER a well oiled machine.

Almost September and still absolutely nothing.

Magical times!

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

My daughter just got her federal check yesterday.......she filed last April.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

They keep sending me bills. Maybe I should open them.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

WWG1WGA Lion of God! Some say he's the Lion of Judah but the Angels told me Lion of God so I must use that.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Classic Pic, love this. It just makes me smile & feel so happy. Our Hevenly Father is so amazing. Much Love, Light & Happiness. Blessings be on our amazing Soldiers also. God is Winning so are we.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What happens when you are stopped from printing any more fiat.... I mean worthless money?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

My husband got a letter a few weeks ago saying we owed more for the past 2 years than we had paid (they did an audit). So for us at least, it appears they are doing what they always have done. I file separately, and I am still waiting to hear from them on paying the extra I owe - haven't heard anything and I filed on time. Usually I hear within 6 weeks...

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

well oiled primed machine to fuck us around every corner

IRS is powerless of attorney. done. finito.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

My last child tax came in form of a check and it said from the treasury not the IRS.

What constitutes "strangely"?

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Well, they're still depositing my installment payments, so who knows

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Yes, mine as well.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

my son is a cpa and had not noticed anything

we should do a poll, because I am pretty sure I don’t know even ONE person who has gotten a return.

im gonna one hundred percent agree.
looks like we won’t be having to worry about it because nothing can stop what’s coming so…

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

POSTMASTER-GENERAL [DIS]QUALIFIED THE IRS A LONG TIME AGO.

Never pay taxes again. IRS needs to be disbanded

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

[SRI]

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🧐Yeah, between downdetector and the BS call center that hangs up on ya... I've been trying to reach them for weeks without answer. I heard that the DC office was closed, but don't have confirmation. Does make me wonder - though I have $$ a return coming - well I should have a return coming...???

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

mynkids have yet tonreceive their refund... filed in April

(1) Show this thread

The IRS is supposed to be joined in with the US Treasury and Trump wants no income taxes on us......... I think it is a great plan!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

We got a letter from the IRS yesterday saying there was some change in the 2020 law and we were getting a very large credit against tax owed for 2020. No explanation as to why.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Can you post a copy of the letter (ID redacted)?

(1) Show this thread

The IRS is in the process of expansion maybe?

In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication

they are broke is why. defunct. dunso. pelosi frying to revitalize but she has no purse strings either. enjoy the show! seems like the end of a movie!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication

These Rats are finished. Corporation is done. They are wishing they really had power. Our Real President will be back very soon. Days of Wicked Corrupt liars, cheaters & compromised are finished. The American People are taking back our Country, never to allow the Black Hearted to have power again.

(6) Show this thread