Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CPAs all over the country are saying the IRS is acting strange.

If the deep state had control, would the IRS be acting strange or acting like a well-oiled machine?

Only people mentioned by @Jesusreigns4ever in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication

These Rats are finished. Corporation is done. They are wishing they really had power. Our Real President will be back very soon. Days of Wicked Corrupt liars, cheaters & compromised are finished. The American People are taking back our Country, never to allow the Black Hearted to have power again.

they are broke is why. defunct. dunso. pelosi frying to revitalize but she has no purse strings either. enjoy the show! seems like the end of a movie!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Thank goodness they are not in control.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🍿🍿🍿

buy more guns

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

thankfully no one really knows how many... generations of hand-me-downs & what not.

(1) Show this thread

but why?

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

because the department heads think Christmas came early.

(1) Show this thread