Everyone -
please keep our beautiful Veronica (wolinski) in your prayers for healing and comfort.
i learned yesterday that veronica is in the hospital.

veronica is the lady that makes the signs that hang across the bridge above the highway in chicago.
she has devoted her life and time to spreading the word and waking people up to the lies and fraud in the government and election.

you can find her on this website
under her name and “the people’s bridge”

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

just my guess !? Marilyn!!!

I'm a proud American Mom, Granny,Aunt,Sister,family1st , country ♀, in the city Trump loving fair ♀♥CCRN 5 specs, my #1 focus PEDIATRICS♥

I can not find her? I hope you do not mind me giving her this shout out & repost her interview from 2 yrs ago on the on The Peoples bridge", MAY God Bless her with 100% healing God spped♥ A lot of us praying for you girl♥ox ago♥ https://vimeo.com/358648359

Interview with Veronica Wolski on The People’s Bridge in Chicago on Vimeo

I had the opportunity to stop and speak with Veronica Wolski on 9/7/19. She is the Patriot in Chicago who spreads the message of Q on what is known as "The…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Prayers to this beautiful Patriot inside and out.

i love her…what a wonderful woman and patriot! God please heal this blessed soul!🙏

God bless you love and light may God protect you and keep you safe what a speedy recovery thank you for all you've done to help us and all that you will continue to do you are a true patriot

There are a group of Veronica's close friends who are assisting in her care. We are in direct contact with Veronica and her family.

We are trying to prevent misinformation and spend our time assisting with Veronica's care. Please follow the post below for OFFICIAL information. This is the ONLY account on anonup that is OFFICIAL! As proof you will see unpublic images that I have personally taken.

Thank you!
Friends of#ThePeoplesBridge

https://anonup.com/thread/6420958

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Thank you.

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Thank you for the updates and for letting her know we love her. Veronica is in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you!

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

A group of Veronica's close friends are assisting with her care. Please follow

anonup.com/thread/6420958

for official information. This is the only Official account on anonup.

(1) Show this thread

prayers for that sweet patriot

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

This is from Telegram...
https://t.me/veronicawolski/102623

Sending prayers

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Get well soon pretty lady!! 🙏🙏🙏

Sending Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

a true patriot love all she does.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

God bless you sweet lady and heal you, we love you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anyone know what happened to her?

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pneumonia. Pray for her. send her loving energy.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God's healing power to restore her!

MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR OUR VERONICA@THE PEOPLES BRIDGE SHE IS OUR NATIONAL TREASURE IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

God Bless Veronica.💚
I Pray for a speedy recovery & for competent, compassionate care.
Thank You Jesus. ✝️
🙏🙏✝️🙏🙏

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Is there an update?

I'm worried - she is such a target :(

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Please share: GO TO THE PEOPLE'S BRIDGE ON TELEGRAM

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

A group of Veronica's close friends are assisting with her care. Please follow

anonup.com/thread/6420958

for official information. This is the only Official account on anonup. The Telegram admin has been monitoring that account. There has been a lot of misinformation posted there.

Comment from above on this thread
anonup.com/thread/6456117

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes!! Veronica needs prayers!!! She us a true Patriot!!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Sending prayers up for your speedy recovery Ms. Veronica. Get Well lovely lady

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

prayers for you Veronica. Get well soon 🙏😇❤️

🙏🙏🙏

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent

praying for her! she is a blessing to us all! may god heal her and send her back to us! sending lots of love to her

Veronica you are so very much appreciated and loved for all you beautiful posts and enormous effort to heal this country. Now this country wants to heal you with our prayers, in Jesus Name, Amen.
God Bless you and all patriots who see/hear this message.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

🙏🙏🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

prayers up for this lovely Patriot🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread