Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Everyone -
please keep our beautiful Veronica (wolinski) in your prayers for healing and comfort.
i learned yesterday that veronica is in the hospital.

veronica is the lady that makes the signs that hang across the bridge above the highway in chicago.
she has devoted her life and time to spreading the word and waking people up to the lies and fraud in the government and election.

you can find her on this website
under her name and “the people’s bridge”

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pneumonia. Pray for her. send her loving energy.

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

In response Gritn Grace to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry

A group of Veronica's close friends are assisting with her care. Please follow

anonup.com/thread/6420958

for official information. This is the only Official account on anonup. The Telegram admin has been monitoring that account. There has been a lot of misinformation posted there.

Comment from above on this thread
anonup.com/thread/6456117

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hi nana i think someone mentioned CV
please pray and surround her in JESUS white light 🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Hoping someone can get to her with the proper protocols in that hospital, I truly believe like that woman said a couple days ago the protocols being all wrong is what is killing ppl.
Nana has been surrounding her with prayers too,

(2) Show this thread