This man’s name and actions will be echo’d through the eternities.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There should be a new award created. All the other have been sullied! This one deserves a million a year pension!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The Roger’s Files 👇🐸👍

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

General Rogers is an AMERICAN SUPER HERO! How his poor soul must have hurt to watch all the treasonous pieces of garbage try to destroy OUR GREAT NATION! THANK YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE AND WATCHING OVER AMERICA!!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

WHAT'S THE F'IN HOLD UP THEN? THINK THE, "SHOW THE PEOPLE" THING IS PRETTY WELL DONE IT'S JOB. TIME TO WALK THE TALK.

(9) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Maybe, but Trump won’t be President again. Wanna bet with fiat bitcoin I refuse to buy?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

bc he will be king of the free world and if he isnt he did his job woke us up like he said he was chossen to run everyone plays there part and when the time comes and he isnt he will be the greatest president there ever was . one day or another its going to end on gods time

(3) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

💯💯We the people will make sure of it🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

I salute you Admiral Rogers

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

HERO, PATRIOT, SELFLESS, COURAGEOUS

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT HIM!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Roger that!!!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this is the best freaking movie EVER. Need to chane my movie flyer

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

ADMIRAL ROGERS IS HOT!!!

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Copy that😉

(1) Show this thread

Yes and a few others

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it will, someone will have to be in charge of the rewrite of history and history moving forward.
It will have to be ppl that are without fookn doubt NOT CORRUPTIBLE!
2 things Doq Nana needs help with:
I have mentioned these many times before:

1. Please everyone dm me your story of how you woke up &what you have done. Nana wants to put it in a book when this is over for future generations to hear your own words (truths) of what happened here &who stood up! Use your real name or avatar name or both is up to you. I wont be releasing them to anyone til it is published when the smoke clears.
Yeah Yeah Doq I know you cant give your ID yet but Nana will expect to receive yours later.
2. Please also push for all Patriots that want to sign the New Constitution to be allowed to digitally sign it also for generations to come to see who stood up for the freedom they will be enjoying. It has taken all of us to get to where we needed to be & many have given so much. WWG1WGA

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I will definitely contribute to this. I have often thought about how all of this needs to be recorded for future generations. I will work on this tomorrow. Do you have a character count or pages in mind for each contribution?

(1) Show this thread

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

As it should be. God Bless him.

Daughter of WW II Army Air Corps POW! Patriot, Professor #WWG1WGA

Admiral Rodgers is a Hero! Total Respect and Gratitude!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

So incredibly grateful!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am so glad he chose God.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

GIT'EM!!!! Respect to him.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I had seen his picture many times but had not come across any videos to hear him speak. I know there is one I now do remember where he was giving a very courageous, firey reply. But recently saw a video of him speaking just a few moments I think directing his words to Gen. Flynn. He so seemed to be very kind, and wisely humble. A good man.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

P A T R I O T through and through!!🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏💗

THANQ ADM ROGERS!
God bless you and the NSA

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

This needs a disclaimer: Yes, "We Have It All, as a matter of fact, we have wayyyyyyyy more than will ever be needed. We aren't sure if we're EVER going to USE the information we have, If we do decide to end this madness and complete takeover of the U.S.A. it may be AFTER all the patriots are rounded up and disposed of. Meanwhile ya'll just keep fighting the good fight and believing. It builds hope. That's least we can do."

(1) Show this thread

I think he is Entheos…

Very cool!

take away the hair and he looks like Uncle Fester.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

There will need to be a whos who accounting and what each
did in serving and sacrificing to take down evil forces. so that
at the very least this Nation can thank them

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Disrespectful of this brave, honorable man

(2) Show this thread

An American Hero! May God Always Bless & Protect Him!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
(1) Show this thread
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Another Great Hero, Salute to you Sir. 💗

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Picture of a patriot and hero!