Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This manโ€™s name and actions will be echoโ€™d through the eternities.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

WHAT'S THE F'IN HOLD UP THEN? THINK THE, "SHOW THE PEOPLE" THING IS PRETTY WELL DONE IT'S JOB. TIME TO WALK THE TALK.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

We R The Govโ€™t! Get out there and fill a
Patriotic vacancy in any and every way that you personally can! That kinda thinking got us here in the first place. โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

General Rogers is an AMERICAN SUPER HERO! How his poor soul must have hurt to watch all the treasonous pieces of garbage try to destroy OUR GREAT NATION! THANK YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE AND WATCHING OVER AMERICA!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Jabbing 5 yr olds should be everyone's Line in the Sand.

Keep them HOME... don't trust so called "Flu Shots" that
are really the Black Goo Shots.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Black rope would match for that demon vessel. GITMO

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Trash

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank GOD we still have good men left . . . Sending love Dan. Hope you and the family are well.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

17th Director.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

The cabal is the luciferian satanic free masons, the largest secret society in the world that planned and created the chaos and destruction for centuries. Their pure evil is ancient hatred of Jesus Christ, thus they target Christians and Christianity around the world.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

All of this explained when you type in "what on earth happened" into duckduckgo!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response GOD WON to her Publication

You are right, people are sick and tired of it and soon there will be war in the streets of Patriots making. We will cleanse this country, there won't be a scumbag left standing 1776 style.

(1) Show this thread

Real Story

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

The Trump family deserve EVERYTHING good, may god bless them all.