Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This man’s name and actions will be echo’d through the eternities.

Maybe, but Trump won’t be President again. Wanna bet with fiat bitcoin I refuse to buy?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

bc he will be king of the free world and if he isnt he did his job woke us up like he said he was chossen to run everyone plays there part and when the time comes and he isnt he will be the greatest president there ever was . one day or another its going to end on gods time

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response America First to his Publication

I hope you realize we’re getting away from Kings & Queens. NO PERSON SHALL RULE OVER ANOTHER.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

And if he isn't, so what? He is still the Commander-In-Chief and will continue to be so until such time he is no longer needed in that position.
And... know what else?...
He is able to do more NOT being POTUS, with all the restrictions that come with "The Office".
So if you are trying to burst the people's hope, I think you just busted your left nut trying to make "Much Ado About Nothing"!
Next...

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

Not sure what level you’re at, but “careful who you follow” and “the truth would put most in the hospital” have deep meaning. I trust NOBODY & factor in EVERYTHING.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2021/luisv74-1.htm

(1) Show this thread