Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This man’s name and actions will be echo’d through the eternities.

Yes it will, someone will have to be in charge of the rewrite of history and history moving forward.
It will have to be ppl that are without fookn doubt NOT CORRUPTIBLE!
2 things Doq Nana needs help with:
I have mentioned these many times before:

1. Please everyone dm me your story of how you woke up &what you have done. Nana wants to put it in a book when this is over for future generations to hear your own words (truths) of what happened here &who stood up! Use your real name or avatar name or both is up to you. I wont be releasing them to anyone til it is published when the smoke clears.
Yeah Yeah Doq I know you cant give your ID yet but Nana will expect to receive yours later.
2. Please also push for all Patriots that want to sign the New Constitution to be allowed to digitally sign it also for generations to come to see who stood up for the freedom they will be enjoying. It has taken all of us to get to where we needed to be & many have given so much. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I will definitely contribute to this. I have often thought about how all of this needs to be recorded for future generations. I will work on this tomorrow. Do you have a character count or pages in mind for each contribution?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

no limits

(1) Show this thread