Here is what Nana wants to know:
All these pics of the airport in Afghanistan with all these men trying to get on planes to get out of the country, what I want to know is did they all just leave their wives, daughters, & mothers at home to fookn fend for themselves?????
OBVIOUSLY!
HOW MANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN DO YOU FOOKN SEE?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

guy on the upper left of airplane is texting! just like another day at work for actors.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Cara Sallila to her Publication

good spying eyes!!!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Cara Sallila to her Publication

he’s confirming his appearance in next crisis scene.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

that's AWESOME!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

omg LMAO Trump won! 🥳🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂love this!

(2) Show this thread

it is a fake plane look at the windows they are painted on

When the MSM is faking a violent Taliban takeover, does that mean the reports of the Taliban killing people are also fake?

THIS IS ALL FAKE❗️🤨

(2) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

yep I noticed that also. The few videos that I've seen show all men climbing up and fighting their way up the airplane ramp. No women or children anywhere to be seen. Something's def not right.

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Its a fake plane maybe inflatable look at the windows they are painted black

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I dunno... no pilot I've ever met would start engines and taxi under power with people around those engine intakes and exhaust. It's just not done. And I see no signs of desperation on any of the faces, just silly-giddy nonsense.

(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

yes! im not alone. looking for signs of cgi all thetime lately

Guess they were busy taking these staged photos... dont believe it for a second
Not Bad Though 🤗🤗🤗

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

proof it is staged. all of it.

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

There is no way any of these guys could withstand the power of those engines. First being in front of them they would get sucked in by the turbine second behind the engine the jetwash will blow them down. This is all staged.

(1) Show this thread

Sadly we all know the real deal Nana, females and children are a hot commodity in that part of the world!
👉In many cases they fall victim of the satanic cult that rules the world 😭 Sometimes for money they get SOLD!
HUMAN TRAFFICKING...PEDOPHILIA...😡🤮
#SaveTheChildren

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

😢😭😇😇

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

😭😭😭🥺

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is def Steve Mnuchins best work yet 😂

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

And this

Looks like you've joined their ranks, lady.

😂🤔gee... yeh, that IS "utterly bizarre"🙄... that they would be SO NICE to her while hollaring "Death to America" 🤥 lmao I've NEVER seen an AMERICAN journalist standing in the midst of a hostile 'take over' in a mid eastern foreign country who can speak PERFECT ENGLISH like she's from Ohio with absolutely NO foregin accent. And more bizarre than THAT is that this is a FEMALE AMERICAN journalist Standing in the middle of the TALIBAN for crying out loud! It's like they're posing for a family photo😂 These are the same men who had just forced the President of Afghanistan to flee his country while they seized the Presidential Palace?🤔 Yeh I'm not buying that either. Bad actors. smh

(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

says yukmeds camel service
lets send them some delivery and not pay for it or eww lets send them empty pizza boxes

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

smh hilarious!👆😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿President Trump’s hat

(3) Show this thread

to me, it instantly felt like a broadway musical,
like they were all skipping along for the camera,
there was no sense or energy of panic, anxiety, fear, etc

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

100% ++ ^2.
Spot on. Not a sign of desperation in the bunch. I forget how to spell Baloney, but this is baloney if you ask me.

(1) Show this thread

Got the same feeling watching this that I got with that CNN 'reporter' wearing a hijab standing among all the taliban. She actually said they seem friendly while they're screaming death to america. Felt like a D class movie. Those are the things that lead me to believe most of it is controlled chaos.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

I agree, that reporter did it for me.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

The next clips coming out of Afghanistan will have sharnados in the background

(2) Show this thread

Watch the video again, look for the guy waving and smiling at the camera.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

And not a bag between them! Looks like a film set to me.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

FOOKING NONE🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Look up hijra.

Islam, is a 7th century war cult, largely unchanged since the 7th century.

We are about to let savages, with 7th century morals and mindsets into those sanctuary cities...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

NANA has no damn sympathy for any man that would not put his wife,mother or sister on a plane first!
Simple as that!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Its unreal the spin they sell. Thank God the spin is in a wobble now because its no weeble.