Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Here is what Nana wants to know:
All these pics of the airport in Afghanistan with all these men trying to get on planes to get out of the country, what I want to know is did they all just leave their wives, daughters, & mothers at home to fookn fend for themselves?????
OBVIOUSLY!
HOW MANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN DO YOU FOOKN SEE?

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

😂🤔gee... yeh, that IS "utterly bizarre"🙄... that they would be SO NICE to her while hollaring "Death to America" 🤥 lmao I've NEVER seen an AMERICAN journalist standing in the midst of a hostile 'take over' in a mid eastern foreign country who can speak PERFECT ENGLISH like she's from Ohio with absolutely NO foregin accent. And more bizarre than THAT is that this is a FEMALE AMERICAN journalist Standing in the middle of the TALIBAN for crying out loud! It's like they're posing for a family photo😂 These are the same men who had just forced the President of Afghanistan to flee his country while they seized the Presidential Palace?🤔 Yeh I'm not buying that either. Bad actors. smh

Looks like you've joined their ranks, lady.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE.
If that were really the Taliban, she would have been raped.
And she has no fave covering.

(1) Show this thread