Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Here is what Nana wants to know:
All these pics of the airport in Afghanistan with all these men trying to get on planes to get out of the country, what I want to know is did they all just leave their wives, daughters, & mothers at home to fookn fend for themselves?????
OBVIOUSLY!
HOW MANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN DO YOU FOOKN SEE?

yep I noticed that also. The few videos that I've seen show all men climbing up and fighting their way up the airplane ramp. No women or children anywhere to be seen. Something's def not right.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I dunno... no pilot I've ever met would start engines and taxi under power with people around those engine intakes and exhaust. It's just not done. And I see no signs of desperation on any of the faces, just silly-giddy nonsense.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

yeh, i see it too... the silly giddiness at the moment in the photo that was shared above AND in other media, too. Seems so fake, BUT... what about this video here? 👇 You can see a few Afghanistan people literally falling from the sky, off the United States airplane while fleeing Afghanistan. Looks pretty real to me. This is horrible 😳🥺 But what did they expect? A Free ride into the “FREE WORLD” that’s not so free anymore?🙄 Wonder if the pilot even knew those men were holding on to the plane at take off🤔 https://youtu.be/sv4Qvifu7D4

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

You’re right though 🤔 Wouldn’t all those people on ground, just standing so close, burn once that plane fired up & took off?@longrower and @sirhuckleberry but I don’t know. Also, if those were real ‘people’ falling from the sky off the plane in mid air like that, would they be so easily detectable from that distance? Compare and contrast. The two things that are falling from the plane are clearly dark and would have to be pretty big for the video on the ground to identify some thing was falling from it. I would think you’d need to be in a helicopter close to the plane in order to take video and determine those are actual people falling at the distance. wonder if something (large boxes?) was just thrown off the plane? either way, people shouldn’t be latching onto the outside of a plane at take off. What did they expect? 🥺https://youtu.be/sv4Qvifu7D4

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Its a fake plane maybe inflatable look at the windows they are painted black

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Can't vouch for authenticity of the aircraft, but they really have to darken windows for this environment. Otherwise pilots would cook until they got to 25,000' or so. Still, no pilot would start engines with idiots near intake or exhaust. Just not done.

(1) Show this thread