Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Be careful who you follow. Educating liberals is a troll of the first degree.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Exactly. He also has a documented history of mental health issues. I remember when he was on Instagram soliciting monthly pledges through Patreon. For $10 a month, he offered to follow people back on social media. I'm not on social media for followers.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Good Memory he was a shill just like our buddy Astin Stinfucknut. You Know the Q guy.......KeK

At least Austin was good for some laughs, even though he seems mentally disturbed as well. I still chuckle at the idea that Q is a James Bond-type character in a tuxedo. 😅

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

lol Top KeK