Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Be careful who you follow. Educating liberals is a troll of the first degree.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Exactly. He also has a documented history of mental health issues. I remember when he was on Instagram soliciting monthly pledges through Patreon. For $10 a month, he offered to follow people back on social media. I'm not on social media for followers.

Good Memory he was a shill just like our buddy Astin Stinfucknut. You Know the Q guy.......KeK

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

At least Austin was good for some laughs, even though he seems mentally disturbed as well. I still chuckle at the idea that Q is a James Bond-type character in a tuxedo. 😅

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

lol Top KeK

(1) Show this thread