Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Be careful who you follow. Educating liberals is a troll of the first degree.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Thanks 4 heads up.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Educating Liberals quit the Q movement and is anti-Trump. One day, he just flipped. Happened a long while ago.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

*meant to reply to@qbero17

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Except everything in that post is correct.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

Yes but that is how they get us, sound like a patriot by pushing out a couple of known facts, build a following and then lie your face off, thats what they do

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

which person? the vega original ?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Exactly. He also has a documented history of mental health issues. I remember when he was on Instagram soliciting monthly pledges through Patreon. For $10 a month, he offered to follow people back on social media. I'm not on social media for followers.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Good Memory he was a shill just like our buddy Astin Stinfucknut. You Know the Q guy.......KeK

(1) Show this thread