Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

The Message Might Sound Good But Educating Liberals Is A Well Known Shill So There Is That.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm an elephant, I never forget.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm an elephant, I never forget.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

GWB sent us into Afghanistan after he attacked America on 9/11, Afghanistan never shielded anyone that attacked America, it was not home to Tim Osman, AKA ( USASMA BIN LADIN LOLOLOL ) a CIA creation, by a young GHWB. ONKLY THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Truth

(1) Show this thread
In response Anne Green to her Publication

GWB sent us into Afghanistan after he attacked America on 9/11, Afghanistan never shielded anyone that attacked America, it was not home to Tim Osman, AKA ( USASMA BIN LADIN LOLOLOL ) a CIA creation, by a young GHWB. ONKLY THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

The average everyday American can be woke to the point of insomnia..... it won't matter. It's the 1% of the 1% or people in positiona if power who hold all the cards. Unless one or more of them stands on the side of good & righteousness...... zero will happen.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Be careful who you follow. Educating liberals is a troll of the first degree.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Educating Liberals quit the Q movement and is anti-Trump. One day, he just flipped. Happened a long while ago.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Thanks 4 heads up.

(5) Show this thread