For months I've tried to give X22 Report the benefit of the doubt. Most days I go look to see what he might have in the way of new information that I might share with others.

Most everyday his thumbnail banner looks hopeful, however, he simply spins the same information with one or two minor changes.

I have to admire the way he is able to say the same things over and over using different words.
And seldom does he appear to be as informed as other most other Anons!
Always appearing conservative in his words so as not to seem too far out there in some conspiracy theory???

Many times I would love the capability to reply to him.
Additionally, would love to be able to hide the many butt in your face or other creepy ads while looking at his sight.

Upon looking today to yet again see if X22 has any substance, I notice at the top of his home page he has a derogatory article about Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

True colors?

I'm SO DONE WITH X22!

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

You mean to tell me the trap hasn’t really been set up and we don’t have the DS right where we want them shit quit listening to that guy a year ago

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

I have come to the same conclusion....
many things are just circling. x-22 just keeps the flow going. It is a soap opera that I do hope ends soon, so I can say trusting the plan was worth it. and at same time....what else do I have to do?....not like I can change the rock Im riding..... I know crap is bad...weve been told and shown... and Im prepped for more bad...bit sooner or later....and it keeps becoming evident its going to be later....well....I still Pray...and to me at least that is most important. Pray.
Thank you Jesus.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

I understand!
And if I didn't know from many years ago where this planet is going and what it will look like, if all I had to rely on was the info I read from Patriots along with all the disinformation, I would waiver in my Faith, too.

I have absolutely NO DOUBT why this is happening and where we are going when it's resolved!

and, IT WILL BE RESOLVED!

(1) Show this thread

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

The global stage and its various regions of societal development in terms of "push-back" by those who are fighting against the fear driven program of full spectrum dominance requires critical mass in terms of human awakening and the consequences of an active alert and collected vox populi. Those awakened and those still rubbing the sleep from their eyes must work together in the constant role of exposing and countering the false panorama promulgated by the puppeteers. The process of bringing lives out of the coma of fear and distraction is as painful to behold as it is to experience. What we must realize is our place in the process and be an active loving part of the solution. [Part 1].

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication

[Part 2] Not everyone will survive this, but everyone has the role and responsibility to try with all their resources to sow and water seeds of clarity and hope. We are required to meet people at the point of need and gently nurture and comfort from a place of empathy and compassion. Some platforms and information sources are there as part of the process. Yes people will outgrow the consistent base camp style of rudimentary information delivery. Remember we were there once, We didn't suddenly arrive at our personal and current level of understanding. Take heart and be sensitive to our wider and ultimate objective and boldly rise to the challenge. Together we are strong, and we will triumph.

(1) Show this thread

i watched him for a few weeks then came to my conclusion that i was wasting my time..........heres the link youre talking about........i thought he described the 3 day event accurately............
https://x22report.com/hope-and-disappointment-in-sioux-falls/

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

We must have been watching different events.

Or maybe I just understood the information more than the writer of the article on X22.

(1) Show this thread

He does spin the the same stuff we already know! Say what you will about Mike Lindell, but at least he sells high quality products...made in the USA! The sheets and pillows are the BOMB!!!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I stopped following X22 months ago.