We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

For months I've tried to give X22 Report the benefit of the doubt. Most days I go look to see what he might have in the way of new information that I might share with others.

Most everyday his thumbnail banner looks hopeful, however, he simply spins the same information with one or two minor changes.

I have to admire the way he is able to say the same things over and over using different words.
And seldom does he appear to be as informed as other most other Anons!
Always appearing conservative in his words so as not to seem too far out there in some conspiracy theory???

Many times I would love the capability to reply to him.
Additionally, would love to be able to hide the many butt in your face or other creepy ads while looking at his sight.

Upon looking today to yet again see if X22 has any substance, I notice at the top of his home page he has a derogatory article about Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

True colors?

I'm SO DONE WITH X22!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I have come to the same conclusion....
many things are just circling. x-22 just keeps the flow going. It is a soap opera that I do hope ends soon, so I can say trusting the plan was worth it. and at same time....what else do I have to do?....not like I can change the rock Im riding..... I know crap is bad...weve been told and shown... and Im prepped for more bad...bit sooner or later....and it keeps becoming evident its going to be later....well....I still Pray...and to me at least that is most important. Pray.
Thank you Jesus.

I understand!
And if I didn't know from many years ago where this planet is going and what it will look like, if all I had to rely on was the info I read from Patriots along with all the disinformation, I would waiver in my Faith, too.

I have absolutely NO DOUBT why this is happening and where we are going when it's resolved!

and, IT WILL BE RESOLVED!

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it