We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

For months I've tried to give X22 Report the benefit of the doubt. Most days I go look to see what he might have in the way of new information that I might share with others.

Most everyday his thumbnail banner looks hopeful, however, he simply spins the same information with one or two minor changes.

I have to admire the way he is able to say the same things over and over using different words.
And seldom does he appear to be as informed as other most other Anons!
Always appearing conservative in his words so as not to seem too far out there in some conspiracy theory???

Many times I would love the capability to reply to him.
Additionally, would love to be able to hide the many butt in your face or other creepy ads while looking at his sight.

Upon looking today to yet again see if X22 has any substance, I notice at the top of his home page he has a derogatory article about Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

True colors?

I'm SO DONE WITH X22!

Only people mentioned by @Maxine1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elsie M.., click on at the bottom under it