Anons please pay attention to those who are making false claims right now. When things do not happen as they say, you will know that they are not whom they claim to be. This is FAR from over.

God's wrath is coming.

August is for the devil.

August=Sextillus, the six month on the roman calendar, Sex=six, sex=original sin
We all know what 6 is.
Augury relates to August is telling of the future.
Named for Augustus the man of many names,
Satan=Over 30 names
August=Satan=his time= HOT

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Disobedience is the original sin...Not Sex.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I stand corrected, you are right. You had to have disobeyed to have sex. I was stating it as we are born into sin through lust (sex) but you got me.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

All that I sense is that THEY are getting very very nervous. Maybe more whistleblowers are coming forward? and they don't know... but suspect? Building for a false flag, I suppose. They keep lying and saying how we'll all riot when Trump isn't reinstated. Setting it up.
Should fail, as too many know better how their playbook goes.

Still think a lot of things need to shift/happen. Military action won't likely occur until the absolute need for it is obvious and welcomed by all, not just patriots. Don't know what that event will be, so I won't speculate, as it would just be guesses and intuition.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Thank you for saying that because you are 100% correct. That is why I fight the shills and post truth. The people must fight before the military will. When they do join the fight it will be over so fast the bad guys will never know what hit them. Plans are already in place but war is fluid and things are ever changing.

(1) Show this thread

so sex a orginal sin? which sex tho male or
female?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

Lynn is correct disobedience was the original sin. I was referring to the sin we are born from.
It is the act of lust (sex) not who did it because different beliefs have different ideas of what, but all seem to agree we are born into and from sin.

(3) Show this thread

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Wasn't it being warned against over the last couple of months? As in "When the August reinstatement didn't happen, Qanon turned violent".
I haven't been learning with all of you for long, but the first thing I did learn is there is no dates that x, y, or z will happen. Not ours to know. Just get yourself together and be ready when it does.

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

Well first, welcome. We have been waiting on you.
Secondly you are correct, it happens when it happens.
It happens like that because everything is fluid and can change directions on a whim.
What else that is also correct is that we are the patriots in control and until we buck the system and really stand for our rights, in a non violent way, as stated in the constitution there will just be more of the same.

(1) Show this thread