Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Anons please pay attention to those who are making false claims right now. When things do not happen as they say, you will know that they are not whom they claim to be. This is FAR from over.

God's wrath is coming.

August is for the devil.

August=Sextillus, the six month on the roman calendar, Sex=six, sex=original sin
We all know what 6 is.
Augury relates to August is telling of the future.
Named for Augustus the man of many names,
Satan=Over 30 names
August=Satan=his time= HOT

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Wasn't it being warned against over the last couple of months? As in "When the August reinstatement didn't happen, Qanon turned violent".
I haven't been learning with all of you for long, but the first thing I did learn is there is no dates that x, y, or z will happen. Not ours to know. Just get yourself together and be ready when it does.

Well first, welcome. We have been waiting on you.
Secondly you are correct, it happens when it happens.
It happens like that because everything is fluid and can change directions on a whim.
What else that is also correct is that we are the patriots in control and until we buck the system and really stand for our rights, in a non violent way, as stated in the constitution there will just be more of the same.

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it