Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Anons please pay attention to those who are making false claims right now. When things do not happen as they say, you will know that they are not whom they claim to be. This is FAR from over.

God's wrath is coming.

August is for the devil.

August=Sextillus, the six month on the roman calendar, Sex=six, sex=original sin
We all know what 6 is.
Augury relates to August is telling of the future.
Named for Augustus the man of many names,
Satan=Over 30 names
August=Satan=his time= HOT

All that I sense is that THEY are getting very very nervous. Maybe more whistleblowers are coming forward? and they don't know... but suspect? Building for a false flag, I suppose. They keep lying and saying how we'll all riot when Trump isn't reinstated. Setting it up.
Should fail, as too many know better how their playbook goes.

Still think a lot of things need to shift/happen. Military action won't likely occur until the absolute need for it is obvious and welcomed by all, not just patriots. Don't know what that event will be, so I won't speculate, as it would just be guesses and intuition.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Thank you for saying that because you are 100% correct. That is why I fight the shills and post truth. The people must fight before the military will. When they do join the fight it will be over so fast the bad guys will never know what hit them. Plans are already in place but war is fluid and things are ever changing.