Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

gee, I hear nobama's handler, Valerie, is scaling back the Epstein Island Reunion, but Obama will still get his expensive hot dogs at his birthday party.

But Valerie wants us to pay for the Chicago money laundering center in Nobama's name.

Sorry, but every penny goes to inflation and overdue bills right now, and debt, since we are all still slaves, and do not have our freedom back yet.

Let Nobama pay for it himself. Here is an idea, why doesn't Valerie pay for it?

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

IT'S JUST ONE LITTLE ISLAND, WE COULD DO WITHOUT IT. ONE GOOD MOAB WOULD DO THE TRICK. 600 PEDOPHILES IN ONE SHOT.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Reunion of the dead

perhaps it is just me but this doesnt say WHEN the party is. do you know WHEN the party is. I believe Obummers fake birthday has already past.

(2) Show this thread