Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

gee, I hear nobama's handler, Valerie, is scaling back the Epstein Island Reunion, but Obama will still get his expensive hot dogs at his birthday party.

But Valerie wants us to pay for the Chicago money laundering center in Nobama's name.

Sorry, but every penny goes to inflation and overdue bills right now, and debt, since we are all still slaves, and do not have our freedom back yet.

Let Nobama pay for it himself. Here is an idea, why doesn't Valerie pay for it?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

when is the Obamanite party?

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

perhaps it is just me but this doesnt say WHEN the party is. do you know WHEN the party is. I believe Obummers fake birthday has already past.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

you can search it online

the party is this weekend, after his fake birthday according to all the articles I see

August 4, 2021
Obama Birthday Bash to Smash All Known Woke Values
By Jack Cashill

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/obama_birthday_bash_to_smash_all_known_woke_values.html

(3) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Reunion of the dead

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

👊💡🙏 lol, yes, agree, lol

(1) Show this thread