Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

gee, I hear nobama's handler, Valerie, is scaling back the Epstein Island Reunion, but Obama will still get his expensive hot dogs at his birthday party.

But Valerie wants us to pay for the Chicago money laundering center in Nobama's name.

Sorry, but every penny goes to inflation and overdue bills right now, and debt, since we are all still slaves, and do not have our freedom back yet.

Let Nobama pay for it himself. Here is an idea, why doesn't Valerie pay for it?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

when is the Obamanite party?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

IT'S JUST ONE LITTLE ISLAND, WE COULD DO WITHOUT IT. ONE GOOD MOAB WOULD DO THE TRICK. 600 PEDOPHILES IN ONE SHOT.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

or 666 pedos, from the valerie comm in her twitter

and they say he originally invited almost 700 people, so we know what that means

yep, I woner if it is part of the movie. If not, then yep, interesting where this house is located, right? very isolated, but with water access to boats and subs.

just 1 moab is a truth bomb!

(1) Show this thread