gee, I hear nobama's handler, Valerie, is scaling back the Epstein Island Reunion, but Obama will still get his expensive hot dogs at his birthday party.

But Valerie wants us to pay for the Chicago money laundering center in Nobama's name.

Sorry, but every penny goes to inflation and overdue bills right now, and debt, since we are all still slaves, and do not have our freedom back yet.

Let Nobama pay for it himself. Here is an idea, why doesn't Valerie pay for it?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

i will donate to his execution fund and a library to show the world how evil he was

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

👊💡 AGREE! WE NEED THE HOT DOG CRIMES TO COME OUT INTO THE OPEN

(1) Show this thread

Do you see it birthday year 60, donate $6, to $ 60
symbolism 666. Hopefully they all get busted on that day.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication

👊💡🙏WOAH, GOOD CALL TY FOR YOUR POST. I DID NOT SEE IT!!!

evil satanic, disgusting!!

(1) Show this thread

They are finished!!!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

🙏👊💡 true that

(1) Show this thread

He scaled it back to just family, because of the delta variant. He wasn't really ever going to have a big bash. Propaganda! Wakey wakey 😉

when is the Obamanite party?

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Sick people!
I figure they will probably bring everyone in through their tunnels anyways.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

🙏👊💡GOOD POINT

WHEN WILL THIS END?

(1) Show this thread