I hope all these doctors get sued into oblivion and never practice again.

Thou shall do no harm. Doesn’t care about any of this guys health issues or anyone else’s health issues as he states here- just get vaccinated or ill fire you as a patient. Just wow.

The DS and what they’ve done with the AMA and majority of health/medical institutions of learning. Do with that info as you will.

Also look up the symbol used by the AMA and pretend not to be shocked.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdwbcDH9/

Everyone read this article then comment in the post below

https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/

https://t.me/InevitableET/2659

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

mainstream system nazi docs and their god complex. they aren't healers - they are satanists practicing satanic medicine. my mate has lyme and has been verbally and psychologically abused and physically man-handled (roughly) by some of these parasites. so ready to see them all lose it all and be exposed for what they really are.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

The are no gods in white. They are the wolf in sheep's clothing. Not more. All about to make money and for their ego.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

The doctor told my sister she had a mental problem. She died from heart failure due to juvenile diabetes.

The doctor told my mother she had allergies. She died from lung cancer caused by melanoma.

The real reasons were discovered after drawn out analysis.

I haven't been to a doctor since I gave birth (footling breach with cord around her neck).

I have NO faith in the medical community.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Join the club! Christian ministers, shamans and chiropractors have been way more helpful!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

💥 3 IMAGES 💥

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

putain de caducee 🥸

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Evidence not all health care workers are corrupt, bought or obey because their job is threatened.

I often wonder what the numbers are on each side of the fence . . .
Still no western medicine ever for me!

https://twitter.com/maybe60794885/status/1423743129702785025?s=20

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Exposing western medicine!!!

To believe those who "practice medicine", in the way many have, are less worse than any of the other corrupt agencies, politicians, etc will be part of the betrayal seen and felt by millions! It won't be an easy pill to swallow! No pun intended!

I AM once again so very grateful for my ability to SEE and KNOW!
Still sucks sometimes not being able to prove to the "normies".

WOW! There's something I haven't fully let go of!
LOL!

🤗🥰🤗

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Had a NP lecture me this morning on how people like me(unvaxed) are causing the vaxed to get sick

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

if their damn nazi poke worked then they have nothing to fear. (their jab is the variant and they know it.)

(3) Show this thread