๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
Need some assistance, I'm too angry and can't see straight right now to dig up the dang post!!
Nephew, healthy 32 year old, just got memo from Cali company that all employees MUST be jabbed to "make their customers feel better". ๐Ÿ˜ I won't cuss here but the words in my head, God forgive me!๐Ÿ™

I need help finding the current class actions that are offering assistance to Patriots who are losing their jobs for standing up for their God-given rights.

Anyone have a link handy for any of the attorneys who are working these cases? ThanQ in advance my Fam!๐Ÿ’—

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Made In America to her Publication

Perfect, ThanQ๐Ÿ™Œ... I'm still cussing in my head so this helps calm it. I warned him this day would come and he is ready to fight back but afraid to lose his job. So you know what I said...? 1.5 million people died from Tuberculosis in 2018-2019 and no one batted an eye, no masks, no 6 feet apart, no closing businesses, no lockdowns and certainly no threats to our jobs. He's gonna lead with that... BQQM

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Don't let him quit. If necessary force THEM to fire him, then he can sue.

Yep, first thing I said to him, " just ignore and wait for them to put the pressure on", then say politely "No, I will not comply" and let them send you with a signed letter of dismissal and to be sure it's stated because he "refused to give up his Constitutional rights". We will get them..๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it