🚨🚨
Need some assistance, I'm too angry and can't see straight right now to dig up the dang post!!
Nephew, healthy 32 year old, just got memo from Cali company that all employees MUST be jabbed to "make their customers feel better". 😠I won't cuss here but the words in my head, God forgive me!πŸ™

I need help finding the current class actions that are offering assistance to Patriots who are losing their jobs for standing up for their God-given rights.

Anyone have a link handy for any of the attorneys who are working these cases? ThanQ in advance my Fam!πŸ’—

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Warrior for Jesus the King, for The Republic, and for the Truth ❀️❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Tessa Angelchik to her Publication

ThanQ! β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

I think your finger was very excited to tap and send me a reply... LOL it came over 4 times..πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread

I know a few people who have been in a similar situation and were able to provide a doctors note stating that due to personal health issues they are unable to get the vaccine. According to HIPPAA privacy he does not have to disclose why. So if you know of a good doctor who would be willing to write such a letter this is the best option. People need to start fighting back. Use their stupid tactics against them.

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

ThanQ Yes, I told him all of this, I want to have him armed for the fight so knew I could count on my Frens here to send him the info.. Fighting it we are!πŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Perfect, ThanQπŸ™Œ... I'm still cussing in my head so this helps calm it. I warned him this day would come and he is ready to fight back but afraid to lose his job. So you know what I said...? 1.5 million people died from Tuberculosis in 2018-2019 and no one batted an eye, no masks, no 6 feet apart, no closing businesses, no lockdowns and certainly no threats to our jobs. He's gonna lead with that... BQQM

(1) Show this thread

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™Œ ThanQ

(1) Show this thread