JFK Jr is Q.

The hints are eveywhere.

Anonymous/Wikileaks and Jr/Assange are connected at the hip.

Anonymous AKA the “white hat hackers” AKA George.

All, currently saving the planet.

Do some digs on who the original Anonymous used to hack when they were first getting started.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Q on truth social said yesterday 7 20 22 i think that cnn would be anouncing who q is i d k i didnt catch it thought it was strange

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Confirmed!
Chicken skin moment.
Thank you

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Jr makes it all fit together perfectly!! Fookin geniuses!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Trusting. We wait. I wish Q would say something.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

John F Kennedy Jr. was 6 ft.1" Robert Kenedy Jr. is 5 ft. 9" Hmmm, could be!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

PDJT is Q+

I believe: John was also creator of anonymous in the 1st place. I felt it/him and followed closely. When anonymous as last all met in the park and were no longer masked- the autists were 'trained' and ready for Q and we knew what to do when Q drops began. Whatcha think?

RFK Jr is 5’9” and JFK Jr is 6’1”! so the pic lines up height wise...

JFK was the Father of Q

JFK Jr. is R

He is also one of the "less than 10" who know
the full picture on the Q team.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

18 R 17 Q WATCH THE WATER. 🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸💖

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

My own father (RIP) was a big supporter of JFK Jr and the Kennedys in general. He was a man of small emotions and JFKs death was the only time he had ever admitted to me that he cried.

Duty is to my God and country... but personally... this is for my father as well as Jr.'s father.

God Bless Patriots.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Let’s stir the pot! 😂

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yeah... :)

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Reputedly, JFKJr IS a Master of Disguise. This could include putting on 30 lbs for a role, then taking it off; stuffing cheeks with cotton or some in-mouth appliance to change the facial appearance, contact lenses, wig/hat, fat suit in places giving a stockier appearance, and most importantly, something to change his voice and not just a facility with accents. Maybe one of those silicone masks.

I wonder... have no clue and can't take a stance. But if it were him, I would believe it based on his mastery of the tricks listed above. He has been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

(5) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA doesnt have to do the digs I can feel it
Check Nana's last post Doq and lets move on this.
Remember when you said, oh about last August that around the election time we should all just be our real selves on here and get together for real?
Well, Nana too a leap of faith and so far Michael has protected me.
Isn't it time we do this thing?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hi Nana❣️. lets do it...ive been down with an accidental head injury but im not OUT....NEVER OUT. PRAISE GOD🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

IDK, Val Kilmer looks like he was photoshopped in there. 🤓😏

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

watch out for Madonna 🕵😅

(7) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

It's the only logical explanation. Who else on Earth would have the motive to carry out such a massive plan? We love you John John! You are a man of God. A good man, fighting against the devil himself. God wins. I'm agreeing in prayer for your strength and protection.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

NOOOOOOOOOO KIDDING!

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

1( 0 )7 = 17 = Q.
Juan = John.
Savin = Saving
g = 7
DJT 4 + 10 + 20 = 34 (3 + 4 ) = 7
John F Kennedy Jr plus Donald J Trump = Saving
JFK Jr 10 + 6 + 11 + 10 + 18 = 55
(5:5 = Military term for everything is good / understood / clear.)
JFK Jr 55 ( 5 + 5 ) = 10
10 ( JFK Jr ) + 7 ( Donald J Trump) = 17 = Q
Q is Saving the Children - and the whole of Humanity.
- Touch your nose if this is clear.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Love That! WWG1WGA!

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Juan O'Savin

John O7

JFK Jr. salute

(2) Show this thread

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

I believe it!! Along with you, Potus!! 🙏🙏🙏

Is OSavin JR Doc? Been listening to OSavin almost as long as Q drops.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response William Filer to his Publication

I dont think so. 107 used to do lectures on Tesla many moons ago. He said that in a video just recently. Jr could not pull that off. He's smart and could possibly mask up but he isnt gonna be doing such advanced lectures. Im diggin on 107s statement but cant pinpoint anything. 107 is tall. Probably 6'2". I say that based on a photo from knees down while walking on brick path. His boot (compared to the bricks) appear to be size 12. But Im rambling. Tesla is a key.

In response William Filer to his Publication

Doc said in a post a while that he believes Juan comes out of Navy but has ties back to the Kennedy family.

(3) Show this thread

#WHOISJQHNGALT? 🕶️

We must be close!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow that news is like winning the lottery, Christmas and being back stage at the Foo Fighters all magically all rolled into one perfect day!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!