Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

JFK Jr is Q.

The hints are eveywhere.

Anonymous/Wikileaks and Jr/Assange are connected at the hip.

Anonymous AKA the “white hat hackers” AKA George.

All, currently saving the planet.

Do some digs on who the original Anonymous used to hack when they were first getting started.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Reputedly, JFKJr IS a Master of Disguise. This could include putting on 30 lbs for a role, then taking it off; stuffing cheeks with cotton or some in-mouth appliance to change the facial appearance, contact lenses, wig/hat, fat suit in places giving a stockier appearance, and most importantly, something to change his voice and not just a facility with accents. Maybe one of those silicone masks.

I wonder... have no clue and can't take a stance. But if it were him, I would believe it based on his mastery of the tricks listed above. He has been hiding in plain sight for a long time.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yeah... :)

Absolutely! I feel the number if identities he John has shared and or roll played is going to be boggling. I'm at 7 and counting. (Watching a few others that have recently surface) I am excitedly awaiting the final curtain call.

😂už sa varí alebo pečie ? 😅

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

WQQQQQQQQQHQQQQQQQ🔨⌚️🙏🏻😎♥️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread