Okay, I’m confused…
Some people accuse the ‘powers that be’ of having the ultimate goal of depopulating the planet via the covid vaccine. However, if it’s true that a new variant of covid could kill 1 out of 3 people, why don’t [they] just sit back and wait?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

The theory is that they are using the Delta variant as a cover for all the vaccine deaths. Ask yourself HOW they can tell it's a Delta variant when the PCR test can't differentiate between flu or covid according to CDC, and is being "recalled".

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Thats not true. Viruses become less leathal as they mutate. The CV19 virus is 99.98% survivable ad you are more likely to die of getting struck by lightning than dieing of the CV19 virus. Those who have taken the vaxx if they catch CV19 vius it can cause a hyperimmune response known as a Cytokine Storm anddeath ocurs in 24-36 hours from organ failure unless you follow the process posted earlier then you’ll live.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FACT.

any viral mutation weakens it in nature.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

😄 omg thats Gold! 😅😅

“you are more likely to die of getting struck by lightning than dying of the CV19 virus”

haha yup!!

(2) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Great point. I personally don't believe they have any control any more. I 100% believe we are watching a movie. I just wish we could fast forward because I am so sick of Covid, mask and vaccines.

They don't have time.

Liberals are waking up.

https://t.me/PepeMatter

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Correct, their time is shorter, power is weakening adds up to desperate ... which means to take down as many as they can immediately.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Well, they LOVE that we are paying for our own demise... the injection won't be free forever.

Vax deaths blamed on new 'variant'.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

The vax destroys people’s immune systems; so, where they have (or could) fight off covid...now, they can’t. The hospitialization numbers are all of already vaxxed people. Given them basically AIDS.

The opposite of Right is not LEFT. It’s WRONG. Native Son of the American Revolution. Ephesians 6:12

Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all (Mark 9:35)

Fake Headlines/lies = Fear.
Fear = Vaccination.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response odog 222 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

fyi - confusion is the new normal.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Correct - confusion reigns

(1) Show this thread