Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Okay, I’m confused…
Some people accuse the ‘powers that be’ of having the ultimate goal of depopulating the planet via the covid vaccine. However, if it’s true that a new variant of covid could kill 1 out of 3 people, why don’t [they] just sit back and wait?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Thats not true. Viruses become less leathal as they mutate. The CV19 virus is 99.98% survivable ad you are more likely to die of getting struck by lightning than dieing of the CV19 virus. Those who have taken the vaxx if they catch CV19 vius it can cause a hyperimmune response known as a Cytokine Storm anddeath ocurs in 24-36 hours from organ failure unless you follow the process posted earlier then you’ll live.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Correct, it pertains to the mean, otherwise!we would not be here.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

You can not get a patent on anything natural.... only MANipulated or MANufactured things....

Want to dig?

Who owns the patent on HIV, Sars, covid, and many others?

Better yet, who owns the vaccines? Even better when was the Patent filed???

(1) Show this thread

Which is why they're mutating us.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I am unmutateable, I'm covered in the Blood of Jesus Christ, who freely gave His life to cover my spiritual death.... blood is the spirit currency... prove me wrong... I'll wait.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Truth and Scientific Fact.

100%

(1) Show this thread