Serious question. Is there no one else in the world who doesn't corrupt their principles, doesn't cave to pressure, or doesn't stand for what's right? I know very few people (besides DJT) who are like that.

Is this a DNA thing? This certainly is not an environment thing, since I have siblings who are not at all like me.

Standing up for what's right isn't easy. But does anyone really want to carve away at their souls just for life to be easy?

So what the hell is keeping seventeam from flipping the damned switch (don't say timing, please don't). The warrior inside of me is about to go berserk due to the harm being done to the world.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

We are still waiting for some things to fail. We are not just replacing Biden, or election laws, or draining the swamp. We are in this to take down the whole entire system. ALL of it. The banks have to fail before we can bring in a new banking system. The stock market has to fail before we can clean it out. We are playing chess. While the game is a lengthy one, we have been told there are a finite number of moves to the game. [They] are almost out of moves. Check mate is coming, but that doesnt mean you can skip to the end. They know they lost, we know they lost. They can only prop up their system of lies for so long. Its cracking and crumbling as we speak. Just sit back and enjoy the show. We either have to trust the plan, or start shooting. Ill save by bullets as a last resort.

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

The only bullet you need is God.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Honestly, maybe it is in the DNA? I wonder this all the time when I see worldwide protests and America has yet to show up.

Could it be the pesticides in our food, testosterone diminishing soy in nearly every packaged product, the fluroride they load into our water, the huge number of vaccines they inject into our children? Do these all have a cummulative effect that dims our fighting sprit?

I don't have the answer, but I know it's time for Americans to STEP UP, GET LOUD, RESIST & BE BRAVE!!!!

there are 144000 of us.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

❤️ Serious Answer: No clue. ✝️

Nobody but THE team knows "why" it appears there's delay after delay after interminable delay.

I resolved in January, to hold 2 lines..: 1. Forced VAX is a line. 2. Forced disarmament is a line.

Everything else, is all in God's hands. I've repented of "impatience" and "lack of faith" too many times before; but, not this time.

I've been "cancelled" at my place of employment. (Beat it back, still working.)

I've been harassed by the DOJ over ONE-SIX. (Beat them back, no charges.)

All of my in-laws and personal family are vaxxed. (Wife & I will never take the poison.)

Rant, get it out (you're amongst family), and stay in the fight (I know you will, this message isn't for you - but those reading and scrolling.)

Stir up your faith. 👈👉 It's worth the wait.

All legal avenues must be exhausted to the satisfaction of the Courts, or the real Leadership of the US Military. (We all know which way it has to be.)

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

😇, MANY of US are in this BIG BOAT....(SHIP)....wanting to throw Up but not wanting to fall overboard. HOLD the Line.(.railing)..tie yourself up to it, if need be. Sing sea shanty's...change the words...make jokes. Thankfully both YOU and Your spouse will endure this together, Share Cookies, Pie with ice cream and Praise GOD that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. When this is Over... We Will ALL CELEBRATE the BIRTH of a New World... TOGETHER. GOD SPEED.

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve suffered financially over the past years due to not giving in & I can assure you many are not in the same boat. I’ve had it out with many still making big $ cause they don’t want to lose it. My blessing is my wife refused to leave me, but now she owns EVERYTHING for me to continue fighting. We both feel more comfortable this way.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It isn't timing....

It is perfect timing...

You don't expose the trap until they are already in it...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

here fishy fishy fishy!!!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😁

(3) Show this thread

Im with you 100%. Get the Mother F'ing show on the road already. The longer this continues, the longer it will take to heal. I also want revenge at this point. Time to make all the evil SOB's pay