Serious question. Is there no one else in the world who doesn't corrupt their principles, doesn't cave to pressure, or doesn't stand for what's right? I know very few people (besides DJT) who are like that.

Is this a DNA thing? This certainly is not an environment thing, since I have siblings who are not at all like me.

Standing up for what's right isn't easy. But does anyone really want to carve away at their souls just for life to be easy?

So what the hell is keeping seventeam from flipping the damned switch (don't say timing, please don't). The warrior inside of me is about to go berserk due to the harm being done to the world.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!

We are still waiting for some things to fail. We are not just replacing Biden, or election laws, or draining the swamp. We are in this to take down the whole entire system. ALL of it. The banks have to fail before we can bring in a new banking system. The stock market has to fail before we can clean it out. We are playing chess. While the game is a lengthy one, we have been told there are a finite number of moves to the game. [They] are almost out of moves. Check mate is coming, but that doesnt mean you can skip to the end. They know they lost, we know they lost. They can only prop up their system of lies for so long. Its cracking and crumbling as we speak. Just sit back and enjoy the show. We either have to trust the plan, or start shooting. Ill save by bullets as a last resort.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RaginRedman in this post can reply

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

The only bullet you need is God.