Serious question. Is there no one else in the world who doesn't corrupt their principles, doesn't cave to pressure, or doesn't stand for what's right? I know very few people (besides DJT) who are like that.

Is this a DNA thing? This certainly is not an environment thing, since I have siblings who are not at all like me.

Standing up for what's right isn't easy. But does anyone really want to carve away at their souls just for life to be easy?

So what the hell is keeping seventeam from flipping the damned switch (don't say timing, please don't). The warrior inside of me is about to go berserk due to the harm being done to the world.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

❤️ Serious Answer: No clue. ✝️

Nobody but THE team knows "why" it appears there's delay after delay after interminable delay.

I resolved in January, to hold 2 lines..: 1. Forced VAX is a line. 2. Forced disarmament is a line.

Everything else, is all in God's hands. I've repented of "impatience" and "lack of faith" too many times before; but, not this time.

I've been "cancelled" at my place of employment. (Beat it back, still working.)

I've been harassed by the DOJ over ONE-SIX. (Beat them back, no charges.)

All of my in-laws and personal family are vaxxed. (Wife & I will never take the poison.)

Rant, get it out (you're amongst family), and stay in the fight (I know you will, this message isn't for you - but those reading and scrolling.)

Stir up your faith. 👈👉 It's worth the wait.

All legal avenues must be exhausted to the satisfaction of the Courts, or the real Leadership of the US Military. (We all know which way it has to be.)

😇, MANY of US are in this BIG BOAT....(SHIP)....wanting to throw Up but not wanting to fall overboard. HOLD the Line.(.railing)..tie yourself up to it, if need be. Sing sea shanty's...change the words...make jokes. Thankfully both YOU and Your spouse will endure this together, Share Cookies, Pie with ice cream and Praise GOD that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. When this is Over... We Will ALL CELEBRATE the BIRTH of a New World... TOGETHER. GOD SPEED.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it